What the Bible is All About Bible Handbook
What the Bible is All About Bible HandbookSKU: 9781496416032
What the Bible Is All About is the essential handbook for anyone who wants to read and understand God’s Word. Inside this revised and updated edition of Henrietta Mears’ classic, you’ll find an overview of every book in the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. In addition, What the Bible Is All About will
- Provide a complete guide to the Scriptures
- Explain how Jesus is revealed in the Old and New Testaments
- Show why the Bible is one book, one history, one story
- Introduce key people in biblical history
- Give historical background for every major event
- Highlight recurring biblical themes
- Provide helpful reading plans, maps, and charts, and other study helps
Discover for yourself why What the Bible Is All About is one of the world’s best-selling Bible handbooks, with more than 4 million in print. This user-friendly guide makes it easier than ever to plant the Word in your heart and mind!
Written for the King James Version
All items are shipped directly from our store located in Diamond Bar, CA.
Please allow 1-2 days for items to be packed and shipped.
Once you're order is shipped you will receive a tracking number.
We are not responsible for packages that are lost, damaged or stolen.