What Every Woman Wishes Her Father Had Told Her
What Every Woman Wishes Her Father Had Told HerSKU: 9780736950435
The father-daughter relationship is a truly special one―what a dad does can have a tremendous influence on helping his daughter to grow into a confident woman who does well in life.
So what does a daughter need most from her dad? What does a dad need to watch for and be aware of? Byron and Robin Yawn look to Scripture and life stories for practical principles that will help fathers become all they can be for their daughters. Among the topics they cover are…
- the importance of being a male role model a daughter can look up to
- the need to carefully balance sensitivity and strength
- the keys to good and meaningful father-daughter communication
- the character qualities a daughter needs most in her dad
- the ways a father can prepare his daughter for adulthood
A superb resource for helping fathers navigate this relationship in a way that results in lifelong joy and blessings.
All items are shipped directly from our store located in Diamond Bar, CA.
Please allow 1-2 days for items to be packed and shipped.
Once you're order is shipped you will receive a tracking number.
We are not responsible for packages that are lost, damaged or stolen.