I Am: 40 Reasons to Trust God
Creator. Comforter. Healer. Friend. God's names tell us who He is, what He is like, and what He does. I Am, written by Diane Stortz, covers 40 of the Bible's many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, including Jehovah Jireh, The Lord My Shepherd, Immanuel, Rabbi, and I Am.
This book offers children ages 4-8:
- Bible stories
- Short devotions and prayers
- The resources to discover the meaning of each name and how it relates to their lives
- Beautiful illustrations, age appropriate text, and meaningful content
This go-to devotional is great for:
- Children reading on their own
- Reading aloud with parents and siblings
- Youth pastors teaching young children
As children develop an understanding of God's character and His love for them, they will grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am more and more.
We Also Recommend
100 Adventurous Stories for Brave Boys : Memorable Tales of Men of Faith
100 Extraordinary Stories of Prayer for Courageous Girls : Unforgettable Tales of Women of Faith