Depression: Walking from Darkness into the Dawn (Hope for the Heart)
Depression: Walking from Darkness into the Dawn (Hope for the Heart)SKU: 9781596366497
- Causes of depression
- Types of depression
- Unexpected signs of depression
- The physical effects of depression
- How to combat depression spiritually
Depression will shed light on the spiritual implications of depression, and how it can actually leave lasting effects when our bodies experience depression for extended periods of time. God has created us with the ability to bounce back after experiences that weigh heavy on us for short periods of time, but our bodies were not designed to endure long bouts of depressed feelings.
The last section titled "Steps to Solution" gives Biblical advice on how to manage depression, such as:
- Key Bible passages to read
- Do's and don'ts for family and friends
- Tests to gauge what kind of depression you're facing
- Questions and Answers on how depression effects your body
- The 4 points of God's plan for us
- And much more
Perfect for small group & Bible studies, Sunday school, young adult and youth ministry, chaplaincy, Christian counseling, addiction & recovery programs, church giveaways, and much more!
All items are shipped directly from our store located in Diamond Bar, CA.
Please allow 1-2 days for items to be packed and shipped.
Once you're order is shipped you will receive a tracking number.
We are not responsible for packages that are lost, damaged or stolen.