Daniel–Malachi (8) (The Expositor's Bible Commentary)
Daniel–Malachi (8) (The Expositor's Bible Commentary)SKU: 9780310268932
Continuing a Gold Medallion Award-winning legacy, the completely revised Expositor's Bible Commentary puts world-class biblical scholarship in your hands.
A staple for students, teachers, and pastors worldwide, The Expositor's Bible Commentary (EBC) offers comprehensive yet succinct commentary from scholars committed to the authority of the Holy Scriptures. The EBC uses the New International Version of the Bible, but the contributors work from the original Hebrew and Greek languages and refer to other translations when useful.
Each section of the commentary includes:
- An introduction: background information, a short bibliography, and an outline
- An overview of Scripture to illuminate the big picture
- The complete NIV text
- Extensive commentary
- Notes on textual questions, key words, and concepts
- Reflections to give expanded thoughts on important issues
The series features 56 contributors, who:
- Believe in the divine inspiration, complete trustworthiness, and full authority of the Bible
- Have demonstrated proficiency in the biblical book that is their specialty
- Are committed to the church and the pastoral dimension of biblical interpretation
- Represent geographical and denominational diversity
- Use a balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion
- Write from an evangelical viewpoint
For insightful exposition, thoughtful discussion, and ease of use—look no further than The Expositor's Bible Commentary.
All items are shipped directly from our store located in Diamond Bar, CA.
Please allow 1-2 days for items to be packed and shipped.
Once you're order is shipped you will receive a tracking number.
We are not responsible for packages that are lost, damaged or stolen.