Case for Christ for Kids
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and what that answer means for our lives today.
Whether they’ve grown up in the church or are encountering faith for the first time, The Case for Christ for Kids is the perfect resource to answer the questions about Jesus kids 8-12 ask most. Inside, readers will discover:
- Historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proof that back up what the Bible says
- Answers for why Christians believe what they do
- Kid-friendly stories that make the facts easy to understand
- Ways to talk to other people about Jesus and share what they know
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids’ everyday lives
This book can be used on its own or alongside The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most.
We Also Recommend
(Spanish) On Being A Servant of God : Llamados a Ser Siervos de Dios